Mr Rué de Bernadac
- Deeply inspired by his great-granfather, and his family’s history in providing etiquette education at the royal court.
- Graduated from the Audencia Business School in France with a Masters in Business.
- President of the Académie de Bernadac, an etiquette school based in Shanghai and Paris.
- Provided eloquence lessons at the Eloquence Club of Paris.
- A passionate lover of wine, beauty, music, and China’s multi-thousand-year-old culture.
Ms Marie Pazos
- Born and raised in Paris, Mrs Pazos has been living in Shanghai for the past seven years.
- Learned French etiquette from her parents at a very tender age.
- Graduated from a prestigious business administration school in 1983.
- Become Director of a division called “Good French Manners”.
- Implemented a complete etiquette education program to help both adults and children present themselves boldly with grace at social events.
Ms Svetlana Kulnieva
- Started her career in modelling at the age of 14.
- Worked as a personal fitness trainer for women and developed programs to redefine women’s body shape.
- Worked for glamorous brands including Prada, Dior, Chanel, Mercedes, and Ferrari.
- Believes that etiquette serves to achieve goals as it demands rigour, patience, and willpower, all the qualities that that one needs to be successful.
- Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Kaite.
- She is a Million Dollar Round Table qualifiers during her 80's.
- Passionate to share "The Work" with whoever is willing to be free from suffering.
- Focused on bringing this powerful tool, "The Work" to others especially in Taiwan, China and the rest of East Asia.